Part time Collections Advisor - 1 year Fixed Term Contract
Office Angels is delighted to be working in partnership with our Client who is seeking a Collections Advisor to join their friendly team, based in the heart of Brighton.
Working for a highly reputable, award winning organisation, you be responsible for speaking with customers and clients, dealing with general enquiries and maximising the recovery of arrears.
This is a fantastic opportunity for either an experienced collections advisor looking for their next challenge, or a numerical and customer service focused individual looking for a new career with excellent training and development opportunities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maximise the recovery of arrears
- Review all accounts with arrears and agree and implement payment plans
- Monitor arrears performance
- Manage all arrears cases through to litigation
- Deal with high volumes of incoming and outgoing calls
- Receive card payments in line with company policy
- Data entry and system updates
The ideal candidate:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Numerate with excellent communication skills and problem solving capabilities
- Must have office based experience within a team environment
- Able to manage your own time and work to deadlines
- Minimum 6 months collections experience is desirable, although not essential as full training will be provided for the right candidate
In return our client offers:
- Generous starting salary of £22,000 - £25,000 p/a + bonus scheme (dependent on experience)
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Friendly and professional working environment in spacious centrally located office
- Flexible working hours between 22.5 - 25 hours per week, Monday - Friday with 1 hour for lunch
Immediate start available!
To take your first steps towards this fantastic opportunity, please APPLY NOW with your CV.
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer and are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
Please be aware we receive a lot of applicants for our roles if you have not been contacted within the next 5 days of applying for this role on this occasion you have not been successful but please go to our website for more vacancies - www.officeangels.com.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Part time Collections Advisor - 1 year Fixed Term Contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.