Export Freight Forwarder
My client currently has a Customer Service vacancy within their Export Department based in Liverpool.
Salary is up to 28K per annum and experience in the industry is essential.
Export Customer Service
Applicants must possess the following attributes:
- Sound understanding of all aspects relating to "Export Customer Service, sea-freight export operations"
- Export Booking and Document knowledge
- Carrier and Haulier operations
- Customs process
- Booking in deliveries
- Robust file maintenance
- Systems driven approach
- Process driven
- Deliver on procedural deadlines
- Empowerment ethos
- Team player but with their own identity
- Commitment and flexibility
To apply to this role please ring James on 01512435900 or email
Adecco aim to respond to all applicants, however due to the large number of applications we recieve this may not always be possible. Should you not recieve a response within five working days please accept this as notice that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Export Freight Forwarder
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.