Supply Chain Administrator
We are currently working with an established construction company based in Gloucester to recruit for an experienced Supply Chain Administrator.
This is a full time, permanent role working Monday to Friday with a salary of £20,000 PA.
You will be working in part of a department in the construction division where duties will include;
- Management of stock replenishment to support Supply Chain Manager
- Article creation and Maintenance
- Stock control in all warehouses
- Forecasting with supplier
- Developing good communication processes both with internal team across the Group and External Business Partners
- Daily / monthly reporting
The successful applicant will be computer literate and proficient in MS Office, excel and access, have good understanding of stock control processes, have data analysis experience and be a good communicator.
If this role appeals to you and you feel you have the relevant skills and experience then please contact Georgie on 01823 285440.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Supply Chain Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.