Marketing Support Executive
I am currently recruiting for a Marketing Support Executive.
Start date 4th Feb - 1st March
In this role, your accountabilities and responsibilities are…
- Creating new and updating existing email marketing templates as per project plan.
- Working closely with colleagues across Fundraising, Marketing and Communications (plus any other areas required) to understand their email template requirements, and provide solutions.
- Troubleshooting simple technical issues related to email, campaign set-up, and other aspects of email execution (or a willingness to learn)
- Working with the Strategic Email Marketing and Planning Executive to produce and/or deliver email marketing training across the organisation.
- Providing support to the email marketing team to help deliver projects and BAU successfully.
- Acting as a brand guardian to ensure all communications adhere to the organisations brand and email guidelines.
- Be familiar with and adhere to all relevant Macmillan policies and procedures at all times
To do this role, you will have…
- Knowledge of email marketing and previous experience of working in an email marketing role
- Experience of working with an enterprise-level email service (preferably Dotmailer, although this is not essential depending on other experience)
- Demonstrable experience of managing a busy workload and effective time management
- High levels of accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Good general communication skills, and an ability to explain and discuss technical issues in a straightforward way with non-technical colleagues
- Knowledge of email marketing best practice
- A general knowledge and interest in digital technologies
- Basic knowledge of HTML5 and CSS (desirable, not essential)
In this role, you will work with different people and teams, they are…
- Email Marketing Team
- Brand and Creative Services teams
- Relationship Fundraising
- Response Marketing
- Strategic Communications
- Corporate Partnerships
In this role, you will achieve…
- Update and deliver a range of email templates as set-out in project plans.
- Create supporting materials to accompany email templates and to be used as part of training under the guidance of the Strategic Email Marketing and Planning Executive.
- Support delivery of training programme to teams where required.
- Adherence to quality standards and brand guidelines.
- Support the email marketing team with any BAU work where requested and successfully deliver project outputs and programmes.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Marketing Support Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.