Customer Service Advisor
Adecco are delighted to be working in partnership with Mountain Warehouse.
Reporting into the Customer Service Team Leader we are looking for Customer Service Advisor fluent in English to join a new team based in our brand new Shared Service Centre.
At Mountain Warehouse, we have been developing the very best outdoor gear for all the family since 1997. Unlike other outdoor retailers, we don't carry lots of different brands. In fact, almost all the products we sell through our stores and website are exclusive to Mountain Warehouse - you won't find them anywhere else. Why do we do this? Well, by designing our own top quality products and having them made to our exacting standards, we can cut out the middleman. So that means you get the exact same quality, but at significantly lower prices than you'll find at other shops.
This is a full time, permanent position.
What you'll be doing
- Provide fast and friendly help for our customers, at all points in the customer journey - before, during and after purchase, be it online or in store. Our aim is make contact and communication with us as easy and smooth as possible for our customers.
- Our customers contact us via telephone, email, live chat and good-old-fashioned letter, regardless of the contact channel, we always seek to get the right response, first-time, for each and every customer.
- Efficient, pro-active communicators, constantly liaising with our warehouse team, our couriers, our stores and the wider business, to deliver the very best customer service.
- Take pride in our work and work together as a team to serve our customers and support our fast growing, quick paced business.
We would love to meet someone with
- Skilled in a customer-facing role - in retail, call centre or similar
- Fluent in English
- Strong written skills - good tone, concise, accurate spelling and grammar
- Confident, friendly telephone manner
- Basic IT Skills - Outlook, Word, Excel, Internet Browsers
- Knowledge in any eCommerce customer service - website, Amazon, eBay
- Outgoing, friendly, 'people person'
- Passionate about and take pride in providing the very best customer service
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, can think on your feet and able to multitask
- Get stuck in, solve problems and have a can-do attitude
- Remain calm in difficult situations and love working as part of a team
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Holiday allowance
- 50% staff discount & 25% for family and friends
- Pension scheme (eligible after a probationary period)
Our customer service working hours are:
Peak Operating Hours: Mon-Fri 6:30am-10pm, Sat-Sun 8am-8pm, Bank Hols 10am-4pm
Non-Peak Op Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-8pm, Sat-Sun 9-5.30pm, Bank Hols 10am-4pm
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Customer Service Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.