Office Angels are seeking a Facilities Assistant/Receptionist to provide front-of-house and secretarial support their Professional Services team in Glasgow City Centre.
As this role will be based on Reception the ideal candidate will have a friendly and out-going personality, excellent communication skills and be able to provide an efficient and professional welcome to both telephone and personal callers to the office. You will also provide secretarial support to the facilities team.
This is fantastic opportunity for a confident receptionist with strong secretarial skills to work for one of Glasgow's leading firms.
- Provision of a first class reception service for all company visitors
- Prompt and efficient answering of all inbound calls
- Taking detailed messages and passing them on to the relevant department
- Diary management and room booking
- Prepare meeting rooms
- Proficient operation of the switchboard
- Mail distribution
- Stationery order
- Liaising with the landlord regarding facilities etc
- Excellent communication skills
- Promote a professional image of the company
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Previous experience in Reception and Administrative services
- Excellent PC skills (Word, Powerpoint and Excel)
- Confidentiality and discretion coupled with a positive attitude
This is an exciting permanent role based in Glasgow city centre. Hours of work are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered please click apply!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Office Angels who are operating as an employment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Receptionist/Facilities Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.