Job Title: Sales Manager
Location: South West London
Salary: £30,000 pa + commission
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager to join our client's team in South West London. As the perfect candidate, you will have to be flexible as this role includes weekend work.
The ideal candidate will have the following key skills and experience:
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company's customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Meeting, greeting & checking-in clients at events
- Flexible, quick thinker, highly organised that can deal with tight deadlines and a demanding environment
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Communicate effectively, written and spoken
- Ability to build and maintain strong business relationships with clients and suppliers
If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. Our client is looking forward to conducting interviews and starting someone new in their team. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions. Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.