PPI Claim Handler
We are recruiting for an exciting opportunity to join a leading consumer finance company working for the 4th largest finance company based in Solihull during an exciting time of growth.
The PPI Claim Handler role is a great opportunity to join this dynamic forward thinking organisation. Working as part of a team you will be responsible for the completion of administrative tasks to a high standard ensuring outstanding service is provided to our external & internal partners.
If you have recently graduated with a degree in a financial/mathematical discipline or are numerically minded are are looking to gain some experience in financial services, then please apply by submitting your CV.
- Calculate PPI claims made by customers and determine the amount of redress payment due
- Ensure all administrative tasks are actioned within the productivity, regulatory and quality targets
- Add / amend new data to databases, check for errors and omissions.
- Data entry and confidence in Excel skills and formulas
- Printing letters and scanning documents as required
- Escalate any risk to service provision identified.
- Support business PPI project as required.
- Show flexibility in your duties when required.
- Must be able to work to specific deadlines and targets.
- Highlight areas of process improvement.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Previous experience in a similar role would be desirable
- Qualified in or studying towards a financial or mathematical discipline
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Proficient in Excel and highly PC literate
- Previous experience working in an administration team
- Ability to problem solve and attention to detail.
- Ability to make an informed decision based on the information available
- Be comfortable working in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Ability to follow a process
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for PPI Claim Handler
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.