IT Support Analyst
* Own and follow appropriate ITIL-based management policies, procedures and controls including Incident Management, Service Requests, Change Management, Problem Management and Asset Management.
* Accountable for service delivery and quality of allocated work escalating issues when appropriate to senior colleagues.
* Promote service management and continual service improvement to improve quality and customer satisfaction with the organisation's IT services.
* Support the delivery of a programme of change within the organisation's IT that puts service management and customer-focus at the heart of the team's activities.
* Support the Service Delivery Officer to review published service metrics to look for opportunities to contribute to continual improvement.
* Follow service level agreements.
* Service Desk and Incident Management.
* Monitor and log the actual service provided, compared to that required by service level agreements.
* Identify and resolve network problems following agreed procedures.
* Assist in database support activities.
* Experienced IT Support Analyst.
* Demonstrable knowledge of IT systems and platforms.
* Knowledge and experience of working within the ITIL Framework would be advantageous.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity please get in touch with Claire Lorden on 0131 524 9027 or send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement
Apply for IT Support Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.