Cloud Infrastructure Architect
* Create cloud and infrastructure architectures to define strategic direction (such as cloud architecture roadmap) and tactical solutions.
* Govern and assure that technical solutions adhere to cloud strategy.
* Design and document end to end cloud hosted architecture including cost and resource estimates.
* Support Enterprise and Solution Architects.
* Support the customer in delivering solution for Benefits solution in an Agile delivery environment.
* Provide support and assistance to Cloud Engineers.
* Work with the technical architecture team in the design and delivery of a secure, scalable Central Integration Platform to connect with other departments.
* Experienced Cloud Infrastructure Architect with ability to translate requirements into technical solutions
* Experience of Cloud Hosting Providers, Amazon Web Services and or Microsoft Azure Platforms
* Experienced in Networking design, high availability and perimeter design in a cloud environment.
* Experience of working in an Agile project delivery environment.
* Experience of large scale programme delivery.
* Integration experience
* Aware of HMG Cloud Security principles (NCSC)
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity please get in touch with Claire Lorden on 0131 524 9027 or send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement
Apply for Cloud Infrastructure Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.