Customer Service Coordinator
Adecco have an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious and friendly family-owned company based in Newbury. Our client is looking for a Customer Service Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis. Working Monday to Friday and offering a salary of £27,000 with bonus.
Company Benefits include 33 days holidays, 2% bonus, pension plan and parking available.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Managing incoming calls, post and emails.
- Validating complaints and resolving problems quickly and efficiently, seeking direction where required.
- Co-ordinating technicians, suppliers and sub-contractors to resolve issues and make appointments for attendance.
- Checking work has been carried out to the purchaser's satisfaction.
- Updating and maintaining records
- Categorising works successfully, ensuring management of costs are minimised.
- Developing an understanding of the Reporting Process, and assisting with logging defects when required.
- Attending meetings that may be necessary in the performance of your duties.
- Complying with and upholding company policies and procedures.
- Undertaking any additional tasks as may reasonably be required from time to time
Candidates will ideally have/be:
- Experience in Customer Service within an office environment
- Educated to GCSE Standard including English and Maths
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management
- Good level of computer literacy
- Good negotiation skills
Do you have experience in a similar role and/ or all the relevant skills? If so apply to Adecco today. Please note: This position is based in Newbury, please only apply if you are willing and able to work in this location.
All applications will be reviewed within five working days by one of our experienced consultants and successful applicants only will be contacted within that time frame. Please be assured that your details remain confidential and they will not be sent out to our client(s) until you have been contacted by us and have given us your consent, in accordance with REC guidelines.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Customer Service Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.