Help Desk Administrator - AMAZING Company & Team
Our client is a highly successful construction company based in an amazing office in Central London with an outstanding culture.
They are currently seeking a bright and motivated individual to join them as a Help Desk Administrator. A busy and important role ensuring the office run smoothly and clients are accurately supported; the successful individual will report to the Client Coordinators and take ownership of the administration and organisation within the department and be passionate about good service.
JOB TITLE: Help Desk Administrator
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: £21,000 per annum
COMPANY TYPE: Construction
START DATE: ASAP
HOURS: 9.00am - 5.30pm
LOCATION: Holborn / Chancery Lane, Central London
CULTURE: Open plan, highly modern and trendy office based in Central London. Social, outgoing and friendly team.
BENEFITS: 25 days annual leave entitlement plus bank holidays, company pension scheme, competitive salary and progression opportunities; yearly salary reviews, childcare voucher scheme, complimentary tea, coffee, soft drinks and Friday drinks after work
Our client was set up to raise the standard of the commissioning management and documentation process to a more professional level than that conventionally provided to the construction industry, and in doing so to offer a totally independent service. Since then, they have produced two innovative software solutions to tackle document and workflow management, and continues on its goal to marry existing industry practices with the power of the digital age.
As the Help Desk Administrator, you are the first line of support and the go-to person for the clients to support them with the company's in-house developed software. You will be in charge of the coordination, communication and administration for any queries.
You'll help to ensure that the office runs smoothly, liaising with the Coordinators and clients regarding administration and system support, providing timelines, query tickets, and all other general administration required.
You love a busy and varied role, and can change direction quickly and with a smile.
- First line of support to clients
- Replying to emails and calls in a timely and efficient manner
- Dealing with queries from clients who are using the company's in-house developed software
- Following the initial communication, you will be responsible for the ticket distribution to the correct project co-ordinator and ensure that the ticket is resolved within the agreed time period
- Providing the client with progress updates of their request throughout the process and keeping clients updated with all works carried out
- Managing paperwork/reports
- Filing documents on the server and uploading drawings
- Identifying issues and logging software issues
- Having a good understanding of the company's system - full training is provided
- Assist in the resolution of complaints in a timely and satisfactory manner
- Adhoc tasks as requested by line manager
- Strong customer service experience and skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good IT skills with the ability to pick up computer systems quickly
- Motivated, confident and reactive - You love helping people and are great at managing expectations
- Enthusiast individual, desire to learn
- Friendly and courteous manner
- Excellent timekeeping
- Process driven
- Natural problem solver
- Retail, Hospitality or Administration experience
Please also email Emma.Lucy@office-angels.com directly if you are interested in this position.
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, Holborn branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted. For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Help Desk Administrator - AMAZING Company & Team
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.