Internal Relations Coordinator
As the Internal Relations Coordinator, you will be responsible for the implementation and creation of an engagement strategy plan to develop new effective ways of communicating with employees across the board.
* 33 day's annual leave including bank holidays
* Free on site parking
* Employee discount scheme
* Employee recognition's scheme
* Christmas lunch all expenses paid for
* Cycle to work scheme
* Pension contribution
Key Accountability's & Responsibilities (not limited to)
* Liaise with internal and external stakeholders and create relationships with Senior Management
* Review and maintain engagement plan
* Produce designs for leaflets, posters, and magazines
* Write communications for posters, handouts, newsletter stories, emails, letters, forms, and presentations
* Manage photo shoots for local communication campaigns
* Develop engagement with local authorities and communities
* Networking within the sector and beyond
* Support recruitment initiatives to attract top talent
* Administration for the Reward and Recognition's scheme
* Develop and execute annual plans
* Be the key point of contact for local press and charities
* Coordinate the learning and development calendar
* Budget management and reporting
* Create engagement surveys and analyse results
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
* Proven relevant experience within a similar role
* Experience using a design software
* Strong communication skills
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me for a confidential chat on 01634 838430
By registering with Office Angels, you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Internal Relations Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.