Health & Safety Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to join a large organisation. You will responsible to integrate Health & Safety to all business processes and further develop existing policies whilst ensuring that you maintain the positive Health & Safety culture.
- 33 day's annual leave including bank holidays
- Free on site parking
- Employee discount scheme
- Employee recognition scheme
- Christmas lunch all expenses paid for
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension contribution
Key Accountability's & Responsibilities (not limited to)
- Review, develop, and implement Health & Safety policies to ensure that they are legally compliant and meet divisional and group standards
- Simplify and support the management of Health and Safety across all site functions
- Development of H&S management documentation & information for all personnel
- Ensure performance is effectively controlled, monitored, analysed and audited
- Instant reporting of dangerous occurrences and incidents and near miss's
- H&S development - training programmes, develop and maintain contacts, implement H&S management systems, processes and practices
- Develop and lead all divisional and regional group H&S initiatives
- Support and advise Senior Management Team as required
- Travel to other sites around the UK, and Europe
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Relevant H&S Qualification - Chartered member of IOSH, NEBOSH or equivalent experience
- Experience designing, implementing and conducting H&S audit programmes
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call me for a confidential chat on 01634 838430
By registering with Office Angels, you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Health & Safety Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.