Document Controller - Immediate Start
Job Title: Document Controller
Locations: Central London and Chiswick
Salary: Up to £37,000pa
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Document Controller for one of our large clients based in London. Our client offers a fun, busy and professional environment work place.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Review client document management systems, numbering systems and quality documentation
- Manage and file all received project information within the project folder structure
- Manage all issues of deliverable information to the client or other design team members or third parties, submitted via the appropriate method for the project
- Create and manage a log of all submitted information on a project
- Manage external printing and delivery of contractual hard copies, as requested by a client
- Undertake and assist with all documentation searches for a project team member whether searching internal project archives or using an external client system
Your Skills, Knowledge and Qualities required:
- Project close out & Handover: Liaising with the hand over manager
- Searches & Downloads: Retrieve relevant information from the clients
- Commenting, Reviewing: Monitor client comments
- Received Information: Recording information from emails or documents
- Releasing Information: Release information to the third party
- Quality Assessment: Ensure these criteria are met for any document being released from the office
- Deliverable & Record Management: Update every time a number is generated and when any version of a deliverable is released to the client system
- Project set up: Ensure systems are set up with the appropriate permissions and are ready for use.
- Software applications: Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and experience of Electronic Document Management Systems
If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. Our client is looking forward to conducting interviews and starting someone new in their team. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions. Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Document Controller - Immediate Start
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.