3 month contract (possible temp to perm)
Monday - Friday
Our client are a specific Education department that are part of the University of Surrey. They are looking for a strong Data Specialist. This candidate will need a background in Office Administration and analysing data. This is a large scale project requiring strong support to the team and will need a candidate who is highly organised, has exceptional Excel experience and can produce reports in very short notice for the Manager. You will need to have a valid Enhanced DBS for working with Children (issued in the last 3 months) Our client need someone for the next 3 months but are open to offering the right candidate a Temp to Perm contract. You will need to be immeidaltey available as our client wants someone to start in the next two weeks.
On a daily basis:
- High level of proficiency with Excel
- Tracking student attendance and running in depth reports
- Issuing written and verbal warnings to Students regarding payment or attendance
- Generating reports
- Incredible attention to detail: You will be inputting VISA information
- Internal systems will be used
- You will require a valid DBS for working with children
Call Elle on 01483 578989 or email@example.com
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Data Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.