Contract type: Temp ongoing
Salary: £12.66 p/h
Hours - 37.5hrs - shift Rota (Opening hours - 8am - 8pm Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm Saturday).
Security clearance - DBS and 3 years written refs required
The Contact Centre in Birmingham will provide a point of contact with our client for applicants during their UK Visa and immigration application. The successful candidates will be part of a team delivering application process support either face to face with applicants or handling calls both inbound and outbound.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for creating an environment which allows the application service to deliver the needs of a demanding agenda, whilst being a great place to work for your team. Successful management of the application service will result in selecting and securing the best possible candidates who will need to be customer focused, innovative and committed to delivering the highest possible level of service.
Application team leaders will be responsible for the day to day management of the service. Team Leaders will have line management responsibility for a team of process assistants, and should lead by example at all times. You will be the point of escalation for non-standard events where the process assistants require support or guidance.
These posts will require individuals who excel at delivering excellent customer service and can inspire teams to deliver a great service on occasion under challenging circumstances.
Some travel within the UK on an occasional basis may be required.
- To manage and schedule own/team work to required timescales and Service levels.
- To ensure that agreed processes/standards/timescales/Quality Requirements are adhered to. To floor walk to provide support for applicants during the application process.
- To motivate, lead and develop the team and encourage communication.
- To act as main contact point and support customers/colleagues to resolve internal/external and escalated queries.
- To identify and implement improvements and manage improvement projects within own area.
- To check and authorise processes.
- To maintain/update procedural documentation.
- To provide support to manager/team/other teams as required.
- To comply with regulatory requirements where applicable.
- To collate and where necessary produce/analyse statistical data/reports as required.
- To liaise/meet internal/external with customers/suppliers/clients.
- Input into sharing of project experience across BPO and suggest update to BPO methods.
- Input into / implement BPO best practices / initiatives (such as, Security, Business Continuity etc) within own area.
Job Specific Qualifications
Depth of experience is likely to have been gained on delivering specific aspects of service delivery to a particular, or similar, client.
Job Specific Competencies
A Process Leader will provide deep expertise in the performance of transnational processes.
Essential Skills Experience and Knowledge
- Excellent customer service skills
- A proven track record in leading and managing teams. Previous experience in this role is therefore essential
- Previous experience working in a busy call centre
- Good user of Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Able to influence behaviour of colleagues and clients
- Able to coach and mentor a team
- Very strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage a budget (FTEs, overtime)
- Ability to set and achieve performance targets
- Strong communication skills, for both an internal and external audience
- Ability to use initiative and exercise sound judgement
- Effective team player who constantly displays commitment and flexibility
- Experience of service delivery
- Experience of delivering a service across multiple sites
- Experience of managing transformational change
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer .If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills. https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy&data=02|01||23b686c0b1164b02fab008d5d4ff9e7f|f30ac191b8b445f29a9be5466cb90c2f|0|0|636649116684820349&sdata=yNoYwrphvi/yr426NOW0if6AGlOgis6JPVni934lyTA=&reserved=0
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.