Administrator with Customer Services - Immediate Start
Job title: Administrator with Customer Services
Starting salary: £20,500 pa
Do you have experience of working within a Customer Service environment? Would you like to be part of a well established brand that offers scope to develop? The look no further!!
We are proud to be recruiting for three opportunities with our well-established client's company in the Sutton area. Both FTC and permanent roles available in different departments.
You will join a small team and be responsible for being the first point of contact for all customer enquiries. You will also be supporting the Sales team when needed.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with customers on all enquiries
- Receiving orders via telephone and email
- Order processing
- Preparing quotes in line with guide pricing
- Ensuring orders are delivered on time and advising customers on any potential delays
- Providing support to the Sales team
- Investigating and resolving invoice queries and liaise with accounts to ensure that no invoices are outstanding
- Other ad hoc duties
The successful candidate will ideally have the following skills/experience:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Excellent organisation skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong IT skills
If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. Our client is looking forward to conducting interviews and starting someone new in their team. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions. Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Administrator with Customer Services - Immediate Start
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.