Facilities Assistant - Leeds
Role: Facilities Assistant
Contract: 3 months initially
Location: Leeds City centre
Pay: £9.50 - £10.50 p/h
- Helping clients with facility issues
- To escalate all and any faults in relation to maintenance, cleanliness, safety or building fabric immediately by logging all reported faults
- Post duties - collecting incoming items from reception.
- Liaise with reception regarding meeting room set up's and prepare for meetings and functions.
- Check stationery hubs on all floors and refill when necessary. Monitor paper stock levels and replenish when necessary. Order paper from suppliers.
- Perform archiving and filing for all departments when required.
**Please note you will be required to pass a DBS Check and Credit Check**
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Office Angels Leeds on 0113 218 6550. Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 7 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Facilities Assistant - Leeds
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.