Support Centre Officer - £8.50 p/h - Care background required!
*Must be able to drive for this role and live locally*
*Care/Support Experience Necessary*
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for long-term temporary work. You will be working within the public sector dealing with calls of both normal and emergency nature. Full training will be provided in the first four weeks so no prior experience in this sector is required.
The role overview:
- Deal with calls generated by the lifeline- 24 hours/ 7 days a week
- Deal with out of hours repair calls, making decision on whether situations require an urgent response
- Deal with administration in regards to new referrals, installation of the lifelines and ending of the service.
- Candidates need to be caring, empathetic and patient.
- Candidates need to be able to make quick decisions
- Calls maybe of an urgent nature so may have to call ambulance/police/fire or NOK etc
- Calls can be of a sensitive nature as most clients are vulnerable and elderly and may have complex needs
- Liaise with other agencies such as carers, adult social services
- Lone working in evening and night shifts. This means working on their own in the building. Lots of building security, alarms, sensors, panic buttons and CCTV (never been any incidents).
- Need to flexible as shifts often change and are over a 24 hour period.
- Shifts are 6 hours with no breaks (officers cannot leave the phones)
- Need driving license
- Need to wear office attire as smart dress code
Candidates are required to drive in order to be able to access the building at all hours. Public transport doesn't necessarily run throughout the night.
Looking for an immediate start - must be registered with Adecco prior to starting the role.
Shifts are designated on a rota but will average 30 hours per week.
We are anticipating high demand for this role so if you are interested please send your CV in to Adecco or call to speak to Josh.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Support Centre Officer - £8.50 p/h - Care background required!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.