A fantastic opportunity in Edinburgh has arisen for a Business Analyst to work with a large multi-national organisation, specialising in the Digital Sector. This exciting Business Analyst opportunity is open to an individual that is looking for a 12-month contract with a possible extension.
Location: Edinburgh/ Pudsey
Duration: 12 months
Start Date: ASAP
To assist in the creation of a cyber strategic uplift strategy in a brand-new project that is in its early life cycle. Project in infancy so CyberArk requires to be sufficiently housed in terms of server capability, so this will be a review of the Cyber ark application.
- Support PMs/SPMs/Programme Managers in Roadmap process in understanding business needs and exploring / assessing initial options to enable early elimination of 'non-starters'
- Work with project and / or programme stakeholders (business and technical) to understand business problems, create options, assess feasibility and define scope of business solution
- For chosen option, elicit, analyse, challenge, prioritise and document requirements to enable development of E2E business solution.
- Working with IT Architects and / or Solution Designers, ensure that E2E technical solution is fit for purpose, cost effective (e.g., leveraging 'out of the box' functionality as opposed to heavily bespoke) and maintains or improves operational performance.
- Work in partnership with business stakeholders to ensure that E2E business solutions is fit for purpose, cost effective and maintains or improves customer experience and operational performance.
- Identify process impacts (functional and x-functional) and guide implementation of required changes, (e.g., definition of new x-functional processes)
- Ensure customer and / or user experience is defined and direct implementation of required changes.
- Facilitate simulation of customer and / or user experience to confirm business readiness
- Proactively work with wider Business Design team to develop and evolve methodologies, tools and techniques to support business analysis and customer experience improvements.
- Security awareness.
- Good stakeholder management.
- Cyber background.
- Systems background.
- Consultancy skills.
- Good technical understanding to communicate with internal teams.
- Previous CyberArk experience beneficial but not essential.
Apply for Business Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.