Business Energy Advisor
Office Angels have exceptional opportunities available for lead generation roles based within the Energy sector.
We are looking to recruit Lead Generators with recent experience in the B2B energy sector. As a Lead Generator your role will be to contact customers within the business sector to assist with the procurement of their energy contracts as well as offering a number of cost reducing services.
The company also has ambitious plans for rapid and exciting expansion in the first half of 2019 so progression in the company will happen very quickly for the most talented and dedicated recruits. The role is based in a fun and vibrant office in Newcastle City Centre within two minutes of Central Station.
- Cold calling clients to identify and obtain key information from targeted prospects to build leads
- Sourcing and generating new clients, understanding their organisation and energy needs
- Effectively question potential clients to identify and establish a need in order to develop a new business opportunity
- Provide excellent customer service demonstrating market knowledge in the Energy industry
- Build and maintain ongoing relationships with customers.
- Manage day-to-day administrative responsibilities accurately completing all sales information complying with quality and market standards
- You must have recent experience of working within the Energy Industry
- Able to demonstrate relationship and rapport building skills
- Able to confidently handle challenging objections.
- Self-starter and goal-oriented, able to provide evidence of working toward targets
- Highly driven, always going above and beyond to exceed challenging sales targets
Previous experience in a Business to Business Energy sales environment is imperative to be considered for this role
The role is full time working 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday-Friday with a competitive salary and uncapped commission opportunities
This role is available to start immediately so please do not hesitate to apply if you have the required skills and experience
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Business Energy Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.