Customer Service Consultant, Temporary, Sheffield
Do you have excellent customer service skills?
Do you enjoy working in a busy, vibrant environment with lots of other like-minded people?
Office Angels are proud to be recruiting on behalf of a highly reputable building society based in Sheffield who are currently seeking a number of Customer Service Consultants on an initial 12 month temporary contract beginning in February.
The pay rate is £9 per hour and you would be working a 35 hour week. The office is based centrally in Sheffield and is easily accessible by public transport.
Responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Providing first class customer service over the telephone at all times.
- Dealing with Customer inquiries/complaints via email and telephone.
- Resolving any issues or queries that may arise.
- Transferring calls to other departments.
Candidates must be flexible with their approach to working hours, you will be working a 35 hour week, 5 days out of 7.
The shifts will be as follows:
Week 1 - Starting at 8am or 9am, weekend work involved
Week 2 - starting at 9am or 10am, weekend work involved
Week 3 - starting at 10am or 12pm, no weekend work
Please Note: Candidates must be able to pass a credit and criminal records check, have no holidays within the next 5 weeks and be available to start on the 1st of February.
If you are interested and have relevant call handling experience then please apply for the role.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Customer Service Consultant, Temporary, Sheffield
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.