Private Client Assistant
The Legal Assistant will work closely with the Partner and will be required to prepare correspondence and other documentation whilst ensuring client contact information is kept up to date and confidential.
Based on prior experience, or if not, with training, the role will also progress to include general tasks such as drafting of wills etc.
- Opening files and other administrative duties as required by the team;
- Preparing client correspondence, letters and documents not otherwise produced by the Document Production department;
- Liaising and assisting with the case management system;
- Liaising with third parties;
- Meeting and communicating with clients face-to-face, email and over phone.
Previous experience in a law firm and within Private Client would be advantageous but isn't essential.
The role may suit candidates from a variety of employment backgrounds, including but not limited to:
- Administrative experience in a professional environment with client contact;
- A non-law graduate with professional experience seeking entry into the legal field;
- An experienced legal assistant with experience in a different legal field, but seeking an entry into Private Client.
For more details please contact Paige Stephens on 0113 487 0121 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Badenoch and Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch and Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch and Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Private Client Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.