£18K - £21K
9am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Do you currently work for an Estate Agency but fed up with working weekends?
Are you Customer Service focused?
Do you have an excellent telephone manner?
Would you like your hard work to be appreciated?
In this Company, your contribution never goes unnoticed and you will be rewarded accordingly.
Excellent benefits including your birthday off plus 20 days annual leave which increases up to 25 days, pension, healthcare.
Full on the job training will be provided.
- Managing a portfolio of clients/properties
- Ensuring your clients requirements are met
- The ability to manage deadlines by being organised and the ability to multi task
- Written and verbal communications with clients and contractors in a professional manner
- The ability to negotiate when required
- To provide assistance to the rest of the team
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills (all packages)
- Effective communicator (written/verbal)
- Articulate with a clear and confident telephone manner and strong interpersonal skills
- Good standard of general education (Maths/English A Level or equivalent)
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment where flexibility is required to accommodate peaks and troughs in workload
- Self-motivated and driven individual comfortable with managing own workload with limited supervision
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Valuation Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.
More searches like this
- Construction & Property Properties/Facilities Management jobs in Guildford
- Office & secretarial Properties/Facilities Management jobs in Guildford
- Administration Properties/Facilities Management jobs in Guildford
- Retail Properties/Facilities Management jobs in Guildford
- Customer Services Properties/Facilities Management jobs in Guildford