We have an exciting opportunity for an Event Administrator, to work in a busy office based in the heart of central Brighton.
This role offers a fun working environment, where hard work achieves great results and does not go unnoticed!
The ideal Candidate for this role will:
- Have excellent Administration skills performing many Ad Hoc tasks in a fast paced environment
- Pre-screen potential customers by phone
- Great customer service and communication skills both in person, by phone and via email are key
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Support the Event Planners in all aspects of arranging bespoke events
- Build productive relationships with colleagues, suppliers and customers
- Following the event planning journey from start to finish
This role is Monday - Friday with various day shift patterns.
This would be a January start date- If this is of interest to you please APPLY NOW!
While working for Office Angels you will receive 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) pension and additional benefits such as eye care vouchers, retail discounts and incentives/competitions.
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond!
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer and are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Event Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.