Events and Operations Administrator
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Events & Operations Administrator to join a very busy friendly team based in central Brighton.
This is a varied and demanding role working for a team who are passionate about delivering communications and events at the highest level whilst putting the customer first.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assist the Sales Team with aftercare enquiries and deal with all queries professionally and effectively
- Events Administration with extremely good attention to detail with a high level of numeracy and literacy skills
- Uploading accurate information for customers according to strict KPI's
- Building productive relationships with key contacts and a portfolio of suppliers
- Working closely with the sales team, answering questions and solving issues in relation to products and suppliers
The ideal candidate will:
- Be highly professional at all times
- Work well under pressure
- Have good energy and enthusiasm
- Be articulate and well presented
- Be proactive in your approach to resolving issues in a calm professional manner
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Comfortable using an in-house system with good use of IT
This role is Monday - Friday with various day shift patterns.
This would be a mid-January start date. If this is of interest to you please APPLY NOW!
You will start immediately after a successful interview. While working for Office Angels you will receive 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) pension and additional benefits such as eye care vouchers, retail discounts and incentives/competitions.
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond!
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Events and Operations Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.