Auction Cataloguer - Classics
2 days left
- Full Time
*Exciting opportunity for a creative candidate looking for an Administrative Position !! An Office Support position has arisen in an exciting private Auction House based in the West End. The role is for a dynamic, creative candidate who has a keen interest in the arts and ancient artefacts!!*
JOB ROLE: Administrator/ Cataloguer
JOB TYPE: Full Time Permanent
COMPANY: Private Auction House
HOURS: 40 Hour per week
SALARY: £22,000-£24,000 with an annual bonus
Office Angels Oxford Street is looking for an experienced administrator who is looking to work within the arts. This is a diverse role within a boutique company. The role is suited to a candidate who has a keen interest within historical art/Artefacts who would like to progress within administration. You will be involved in all aspects of the companies operations, so must be able to think on your feet.
Duties Outlined Below:
- Catalogue and research of the auction lots
- Photography and preparation of the items
- Preparation of the catalogues for the live floor and digital auctions.
- Dealing with customers and their queries
- Liaising with suppliers
- General office administration
- Data entry and management
- Assisting with the preparation and management of the company accounts
- Representing the company at third party auctions
- Attending trade fairs
Desirable attributes and characteristic for the successful candidate for the candidate:
- Degree educated in Classics
- Strong written and research skills
- Professional photography skills
- Website design
- Adobe Photoshop and indesign
- Microsoft Excel proficient
Advertised by Office Angels, Oxford Street branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted. Please EMAIL your CV to email@example.com quoting reference in the subject JP-SR-2011
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Auction Cataloguer - Classics
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.