Admin Assistant - Immediate Start
Job Title: Admin Assistant
Salary: Up to £25,000pa
We are proud to be recruiting for an Admin Assistant to join our client's fun and busy team in Putney. The role of the Admin Assistant is to ensure that all secretarial and administrative tasks relevant to the work of their Manager are carried out efficiently. Excellent attention to detail in all aspects of work is essential and so are fantastic communication skills.
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
- Providing general administrative support as and when required
- Assisting with reception duties including monitoring staff attendance
- Processing incoming/outgoing post and franking
- Monitoring office supplies and processing orders accordingly
- Handling deliveries
- Keeping post room and store room neat and tidy
- Liaising with third party suppliers
- Acting as Fire Marshal or First Aider, if required
- Maintaining databases
- Booking travel arrangements including transport, accommodation and visas
- Organising meetings and refreshments
- Preparing correspondence
- Liaising with clients, contractors and others by telephone and in person
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Excellent IT skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to operate in a broad range of social settings and deal with difficult situations in a firm and polite manner
- Excellent problem-solving and organisational skills
- Excellent command of the English language (written and verbal)
- Experience in a similar role is essential
If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. Our client is looking forward to conducting interviews and starting someone new in their team. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions. Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Admin Assistant - Immediate Start
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.