IMMEDIATE START - Marketing Assistant
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced company that really values your skills and hard work.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Contract: Initially 6 months however could be extended
Hours: 8.30am-16:45pm - Monday - Friday
Consultant: Sadie Watts
Help raise our clients profile, maximise and contribute creatively to the continued growth and development of the organisation. The Marketing support is involved in all aspects of marketing mix and huge scope for the future.
- To assist in the creation of marketing material in line with corporate identity.
- To assist in creation of PowerPoint presentations and bid documents.
- Monitor stock levels of literature and restock when necessary.
- Keep up to date with any new literature from head office in Switzerland and distribute to staff to increase awareness.
- Prepare supporting materials, promotional merchandise for events.
- Support & Monitoring on social media marketing.
- Assist with the development of new marketing initiatives and ideas.
- Photography of installations, new staff starters and update existing images.
- Keep a comprehensive library of images.
- Engage with the corporate marketing department in Switzerland keep communication channels open.
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you have not heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for IMMEDIATE START - Marketing Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.