Do you want to work in an environment where the work and effort you put in is reflected in the money you earn?
Are you motivated by achieving targets?
Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding career opportunity?
Are you a car driver?
If yes to the above then look no further as Adecco in Welwyn Garden City are looking for a Permanent Recruitment Consultant to add to our profitable, award winning branch and drive business development to increase the revenue of the branch to remain as the UK's number 1 recruitment agency.
Salary: £17,000 - £23,000 + commission and excellent benefits
Hours: 09.00 - 17.30
Days: Mon - Fri
Location: Welwyn Garden City
Benefits: Excellent company benefits
Adecco Group is the world leader in human resource solutions and a global Fortune 500 company, with a comprehensive service offering that includes temporary and interim staffing, outsourcing, permanent recruitment, outplacement and career services, training and consulting. With 6,600 offices in 70 countries and territories, the business is exceptionally well placed to support a vast client base ranging from local business partners to large, global clients.
No recruitment experience is necessary, but would be a major advantage. Some Sales experience would also be an advantage; however graduates will be considered too.
The role will involve delivering a full and general recruitment service on a day-to-day basis. In doing so, you will ensure that all commitments are delivered accurately and on time and that you are delivering a first class service to all clients and candidates.
You will be responsible for growing existing business with regular clients as well as proactively looking for new business opportunities.
You will be expected to:
* Achieve prospect activity targets, high quality standards and meet specific client requirements.
* Carry out a wide range of sales activities, including cold calling, telephone sales, prospect visits and mailshots.
* Prepare sales presentations for clients, promoting Adecco UK as the supplier of first choice.
* Expanding the client base by actively sourcing new business, actively following up on sales calls and pursuing all sales opportunities.
* Build intelligence on client companies through reviewing candidates' interview experience and advising future candidates on their interview strategies.
* Present candidates' details to clients and make interview arrangements, ensuring the candidate is fully briefed on the interview arrangements.
You will need to display the following personal attributes to succeed in the role:
* A strong desire to succeed, win business and grow your desk
* Resilience, self motivation and ability to work under pressure
* Strong communication and relationship building skills
* Client and candidate customer focused
* Confident, with the ability to use own initiative and manage own workload.
Adecco offer excellent career prospects and for the right person this role could develop into a fantastic career with us.
HOW TO APPLY
This role is an immediate start so please apply online (attaching your CV) as soon as possible. Please be advised that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each application individually, please be assured that we will contact all applicants selected for interview.
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Recruitment Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.