We have a fantastic new Legal Secretary opportunity for a company specialising Commercial Property based in South Oxfordshire. We are looking for a candidate with experience in legal administration to join and support a busy team.
- Do you have experience working in Legal administration?
- Are you able to take your own initiative?
- Do you have advanced skills in Microsoft Office?
- Maintaining casework administration, including keeping filing systems up to date, preparation of invoices and bills, following accounts procedures and legal secretary processes
- Preparing online legal documents
- Handling telephone enquiries, both internal and external
- Scheduling meetings in person or telephone, ensuring all paperwork is prepared and updating diaries with new information
- Regularly maintaining accurate excel documentation with all relevant information
Key Skills & Experience
- Ability to work on your own initiative with minimum supervision
- Audio dictation and copy-typing skills with typing speed of 65wpm
- Broad knowledge of legal DMSs
- Advanced knowledge Microsoft Office (in particular Excel)
- Maintaining confidentiality at all times
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Legal Secretary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.