IT Support Technician
My client is an independent company, working as the market leader in design, manufacture, hire and sale of support systems for civil engineering. They require an IT support technician to join the team to provide, monitor and maintain the ICT infrastructure for the company.
* Logging incoming incidents
* Providing 2nd/3rd line support to the 1st/2nd line team
* Provide updates and information on major incidents to the business
* Ensure systems are backed up
* Experience in a support IT role
* Systems admin experience
* Knowledge of hardware, windows, Microsoft office and IT networks
If you would like to be considered for this role then please forward your updated CV to Shelby_Partington@spring.com or call 0161 233 1591
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement
Apply for IT Support Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.