IT Support Technician
My client is an independent company, working as the market leader in design, manufacture, hire and sale of support systems for civil engineering. They require an IT support technician to join the team to provide, monitor and maintain the ICT infrastructure for the company.
* Logging incoming incidents
* Providing 2nd/3rd line support to the 1st/2nd line team
* Provide updates and information on major incidents to the business
* Ensure systems are backed up
* Experience in a support IT role
* Systems admin experience
* Knowledge of hardware, windows, Microsoft office and IT networks
If you would like to be considered for this role then please forward your updated CV to Shelby_Partington@spring.com or call 0161 233 1591
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement