INTERNAL SALES EXECUTIVE
Exciting NEW position for a motivated, confident communicator to play a key role in developing existing and new clients within the healthcare/medical sector. You'll join a dedicated, friendly and informal office culture, where you're encouraged to use your initiative and utilise your skills.
Based in my Client's Head Office close to High Wycombe, you'll be responsible for the promotion and sales of the company's products throughout the UK and will work closely with the field-based Sales team, to develop new leads and follow-ups from marketing campaigns. This will involve:
- Driving sales growth in line with the campaign focused products and identify leads for the field-based sales team outside of the campaign where possible
- Work closely with the customer service team for samples and quotes as required
- Collect market feedback on pricing and other market factors where possible
- Record call information to enable sharing of information and interactions to ensure transparency amongst the sales/internal teams
- Manage relationships with existing customers whilst focusing on growth plans
- Monitoring competitor activity and competitors' products including new developments within the National Health Service.
You'll be able to demonstrate previous sales experience, ideally within an Outbound Sales role and have a track record of successful achievement of sales targets. You'll also be:
- A confident communicator with the ability to negotiate and influence decision makers
- A team player but able to motivate yourself and achieve your goals
- Able to prioritise and plan your work
- Have good knowledge of MS office and CRM systems.
As this is a newly created role, you'll have the chance to mould and develop the position within this lovely, people focused organisation.
Apply now for this opportunity.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy