5 days left
- Full Time
Adecco are currently recruiting for a Trade Counter Sales Advisor to join our client based in the Towcester/Silverstone region of Northampton. This is a permanent opportunity paying between £16,000 - £19,000 per annum. The successful candidate will be working within a friendly, successful company and will be available to commence employment ASAP.
We are looking for a strong character, who can use their own initiative and think on their feet. We are looking for a proactive and highly motivated individual with proven ability to work efficiently and on their own within a fast paced working environment. Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous however is not essential.
Role Requirements / Responsibilities:
* Proactively sell to new and existing customers
* Maintain and develop relationships with customers
* Continuously develop customer base at the branch
* Trade counter sales/Telesales
* Processing orders
* Maintain an excellent level of customer service when on the phones at all times
The ideal candidate:
* Trade counter sales experience
* Hold a clean driving licence to complete relief driving if need be
* Experience working within a wholesale environment
* Previous customer service experience
* Prioritise and managed own workloads
* Dedicated and looking to develop within a growing organisation
* Good attention to detail and organisational skills
* Ability to work within a team and on own initiative
* Team Player
Should you have the required background and experience for this position please apply or send your most up to date CV across in order to be considered for this position.
If you have any questions please contact Amy on 01604 637474.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Adecco are an employment agency and is an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Branch Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.