- Full Time
The client is a centre for sales excellence, having developed customer best practice, robust processes for key account management and for driving sales performance over recent years.
It comprises of several key functions:
- The Research team who build construction intelligence data products
- The New Sales team who sell Product Search to clients
- The Client Management team who support customers in using the service
- The Media team who sell a portfolio of advertising packages across print and digital media, working on Building and BD - the premier brands in construction media today.
In this particular role, we are looking for a new member of our Research team, to research current construction projects to a high level using the telephone, internet and other communication sources.
- Collecting construction intelligence from industry professionals
- Achieving set targets around call quantity, call quality, call time and call volume
- Being responsible for your own work and meeting the department quality standards
- Managing/prioritising your own workload on a daily basis
- Liaising with other colleagues within the business
- Dealing with customer queries
- Building relationships with contacts within the construction industry
- Detail-oriented, flexible, energetic and methodical
- Self-sufficient, self-motivated, resilient, determined, assertive, good objection handler, capable of working under pressure to tight deadlines and prioritising
- Strong planning, organisation and time management skills
- Determined to exceed targets and objections
- Dependable - takes responsibility for own actions, keeps commitments
The ideal candidate would be an excellent communicator, with an efficient and polite phone manner. You must also have the ability to listen to, absorb and interpret information. Good written and verbal communication skills are also crucial, as is the ability to be flexible to adjust to fluctuating workloads.
Our Research team are measured on set targets and therefore the successful candidate will be self motivated and confident in their own ability with an accurate and methodical work approach. Good organisational skills and the ability to work unsupervised - using your own initiative when required - are also important.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Research Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.