Client Performance Adviser 30 HOURS
Chester City Centre based - Close to the train station
30 hours per week
£14790 per annum
Purpose of the role
The purpose of this role is to work with property owners who are using the company to outsource their properties to holiday makers, develop strong relationships with these owners to maintain high owner retention rates and control and improve the quality of the property portfolio. The role of Owner Performance Specialist is to maximise owner performance, retention and satisfaction whilst proactively converting any issues (detractors) into solutions (promotors).
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Previous Sales or Account Management experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent negotiator with a commercial background
- Able to build, manage and maintain strong relationships
- Good influencing skills
- MS office - Windows, Word, Excel
- Conflict resolution experience
- Customer retention experience
- Experience in a commercial environment
Your core responsibilities will be to:
- Make proactive efforts to retain existing owners
- Identify any trends and potential risks, recommend solutions and implement them quickly
- Utilise sales techniques and objection handling to overcome situations whilst keeping a long term relationship in mind
- Actively engage with owners in a timely manner
- Create strong relationships
- Offer sound, professional advice over the phone and at times, face to face
- Complete day-to-day tasks within the Owner Performance Team and the wider business
- Recognise any other opportunities, such as extra properties belonging to the owner
- Identify, share and spread best practise throughout the business
- Discuss and implement pricing changes ensuring a logical commercial approach to any discussions
- Demonstrate excellent teamwork
You will be accountable for delivery in the following areas:
- Helping to increase overall retention and performance
- Helping to increase the owner NPS score by effective engagement
- Demonstrating a high level of confidence and ability in managing and resolving conflict
- Consistently demonstrate passion for the business and the role
- Show confidence and conviction with decision making taking full responsibility for your actions and outcomes
- Demonstrate an ability to think and act at a high level and not get embroiled in the detail
- Effectively manage own time and resources to achieve maximum efficiency and
- Demonstrates the values, philosophy of the business
- Goal and target orientated
- Constantly seeks out opportunities for self-development
- Remains coachable at all times
- Any other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by your line manager.
- Attend departmental meetings.
- Be responsible for your own health & safety and that of your colleagues, in accordance with the Health & Safety at Work Act (1974) and relevant EC directives.
- Work in accordance with the Data Protection Act (1998) and to ensure all new systems are reported to the Data Protection Officer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy