Project Coordinator - Cash management
- Full Time
Project Coordinator - Cash management
6 months contract
Client Product implementation
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is currently recruiting for Project coordinator to work within the cash management and treasury team within the bank.
Role is to project manage the implementation of treasury solutions for the Large Corporate client base, including opening accounts, setting up liquidity solutions, and linking accounts to other treasury products/services. There would be a requirement to lead and participate in client conference calls, and to manage to client target implementation dates
- Project manage the implementation of treasury solutions with new and existing clients to Bank of America - covering short-term and long-term deliverables
- Work in partnership with the client to create and agree an implementation delivery timeline, construct a project plan and communicate regularly on the status of key project milestones (in writing and via conference calls)
- Co-ordinate with the client contacts and internal business partners on required deliverables; and act as the main client point of contact for clients for the duration of the project
- Provide support and guidance where required/requested during the onboarding process to assist clients with completing mandatory AML/KYC documentation
- Ensure all projects are tracked and managed using the Global Fulfillment workflow tool, GFS; provide status updates for ongoing projects to management/internal business partners where requested
- Client service skills
- Attention to detail
- Influencing/stakeholder management
- Project management skills
- cash management/banking experience is essential
N.B. This particular client requires that, if you are not a British Citizen, you must hold an EU Passport, Tier 1 Visa / HSMP, Dependency Visa, or Ancestry Visa for this particular vacancy or have Permanent Residency status in the UK - please specify in your response which of these you have.
Only suitable candidates need apply. If you have not received a response within a 48 hour period, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Pontoon is a global HR outsourcing company specializing in improving an organization's talent. We manage the contingent workforce and statement of work resources on behalf of our clients, as well as source and recruit direct hires. Pontoon's approach results in significant cost savings and revenue improvement, increased worker quality, workforce insight and greater regulatory compliance. A division of Adecco with operations in nearly 100 countries and with more than 1,500 colleagues worldwide, the Jacksonville, Florida-based organization delivers solutions to more than 150 industry-leading companies.
Apply for Project Coordinator - Cash management
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.
More searches like this
- Accountancy & Finance Project/Programme Management jobs in Bromley
- Treasury Project/Programme Management jobs in Bromley
- Banking & Financial Services Project/Programme Management jobs in Bromley
- Banking Operations Project/Programme Management jobs in Bromley
- Office & secretarial Project/Programme Management jobs in Bromley