Technical Product Owner
* Provide advice on the best use of Microsoft Office 365 (particularly SharePoint).
* Design and configure solutions within the organisation's corporate digital services to meet users requirements and improve business processes.
* Deliver project workstreams and business as usual tasks within the technical specialism, as directed.
* Develop and maintain good working relationships with suppliers, keeping up to date with product roadmaps and the release of new functionality and features in to the evolving service(s.
* Manage processes, liaising with stakeholders, to approve new or amended features and applications for inclusion in to the live environment.
* Provide expert advice and develop support and guidance in liaison with the organisation's service users to ensure that the benefits of projects and products are effectively and efficiently communicated to end users.
* Create and manage projects (including requirements definition, progress tracking and reporting, risk management, priority and dependency management) ensuring they stay on track and are updated as they evolve.
* Define and lead the User Acceptance Testing phases of all projects and ensure this is appropriately facilitated, co-ordinated and documented.
* Detailed technical knowledge of use and configuration of Microsoft O365 products, in particular SharePoint
* Proven track record of IT or digital project delivery as a Lead Developer, Lead Business Analyst or Project Manager with experience of delivering complex projects
* Skills and knowledge acquired through Development, Technical Lead, or Project Management roles, skills to include: Project Management, Systems Integration, Systems Development Life Cycle Methodologies, Quality Assurance and Testing, Requirements Gathering, and Systems Analysis and Design
* Strong history and track record of completing quality projects on time, as well as a proven track record in coaching and mentoring others to success
* Experience of delivery of projects involving multiple software application integrators
* Focused on strategic alignment of IT project delivery to meet customers' objectives
* Professional qualifications such as PRINCE2, TOGAF
* Knowledge of application development and system architecture
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity please get in touch with Claire Lorden OR Chris Wallis on 0131 524 9027 or send your CV through to email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement