Our prestigious and highly sought after client based in Coventry, are looking for an experienced Accounting Supervisor to join their team on a 3-month contract. This is an exciting opportunity to join a small and dynamic team, in their new impressive office space.
The Accounting Supervisor's primary purpose will be to manage, train, develop and allocate work and responsibilities to a team of Finance Assistants. Whilst ensuring effectiveness and efficiency is at the for front of the teams work.
Main roles and responsibilities of the Accounting Supervisor include:
- Supporting the General Ledger Analysts and aiding enable them to achieve their objectives and deadlines;
- Manage an efficient team of Finance Assistants with appropriate challenging but achievable targets, using flexible, dynamic management resulting in the team delivering timely and accurate posting of a wide variety of double entry accounting transactions and so ensuring an accurate and complete General Ledger;
- Creating a Training and Development plan for the team of Finance Analysts to facilitate their development in their job and their career development;
- Being a key contact for other departments and functions across the business;
- Constantly reviewing, documenting and improving processes and procedures for efficiency;
- Responsible for the fixed asset accounting, which will include the maintenance of the redevelopment account for major development projects, accounted for via Head Office;
Key skills and experience of the Accounting Supervisor:
- An experienced Accounting Supervisor with strong people management skills;
- Commercial experience of working with Kerridge CS and other accounting software;
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, specifically in Excel;
- Strong ability to assess tasks quickly, allocate priorities, and distribute work appropriately around their team of Finance Assistants;
- Excellent communication skills/abilities with a varied level of staff and management;
- Positive, enthusiastic and conscientious attitude.
Benefits/package available for Accounting Supervisor:
- The opportunity to join one of Europe's top vehicle manufacturer's;
- A 3-month contract, paying an hourly rate of up to £15.50 per hour;
- The chance to work in state of the art, impressive offices!
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity as Accounting Supervisor opportunity, please apply via the link attached as soon as possible. This is an urgent position, looking to start during October 2018.
The application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgement) checks Adecco is an equal opportunities employer. If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy