Adecco have an exciting opportunity to join a company based in Hungerford. Our client is looking for a Finance Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. The role is working Monday - Friday offering a salary of £21,000 - £23,000.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- To support the Management Accountant in the delivery of the accounting processes
- Liaise with the department on a day to day basis on all financial and administrative matters
- Download and reconcile bank daily, emailing departments indicating funds that have been received
- Posting of Credit Card receipts and reconcile
- Preparation and processing of all invoices and overhead suppliers
- Reconciliation of Control Accounts
- Posting of cash receipts and payments
- Raising all UK deposit and balance invoices, Permit invoices, Extras Invoices, Agent Commission invoices
- Assistance with preparation of audit schedules and year end accounts
- Maintenance of diary system for bookings; checking accuracy of booking forms
- Reconciliation and posting of expense claims, credit cards
- Production of debtors listings for Managers, highlighting areas of concern
- Fielding of client and supplier account enquiries, both internal and external
- Reconciliation of Worldwide debtors to Travelink
- Import of Travelink Invoices
- Daily import of updated client records
- Accurate and timely payments to estates
- Weekly WW payment runs
- Reconcile intercompany balances, liaising with other accountants within the group
- Adhoc office duties and accounting projects
Candidates will ideally have/be:
- Experience of working within a small accounts team
- Good general education
- Communication skills
- Numeracy skills
- IT skills
- Proven Book keeping skills
- Attention to detail
Do you have experience in a similar role and all the relevant skills? If so apply today Adecco Newbury.
Please note: This position is based in Hungerford, please only apply if you are willing and able to work in this location.
All applications will be reviewed within five working days by one of our experienced consultants and successful applicants only will be contacted within that time frame. Please be assured that your details remain confidential and they will not be sent out to our client(s) until you have been contacted by us and have given us your consent, in accordance with REC guidelines.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy