Office Angels are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a Commercial Administrator. This is a full-time role, located in Edinburgh. Office hours are Monday - Friday, 08:00am-17:00pm. Salary £18,000 per annum.
The successful candidate will be naturally enthusiastic and outgoing; you must be a strong communicator as well as an enthusiastic team player .
You will need good admin and IT skills, particularly excel, as there's lots of data to input and pivot tables to deal with. They need someone with excellent organisational skills and the right positive attitude to work as part of a team. They're a lovely team and work well together. You would be in the team who look after billings, job costings and all related administration, a good eye for detail and a head for figures will be required, although it's not an accounts role, it is admin based.
General Responsibilities & Duties:
- Proactively managing the supplier invoice process for a delegated number of suppliers.
- Ensuring agreed timescales for the invoicing process are met.
- Ensuring that the correct documentation and process procedures are complied with when processing invoices.
- Working in conjunction with the operations and commercial teams to ensure that that cost control and VFM is delivered from the supply chain.
- Producing and maintaining invoice packs for submission to clients.
- Pricing and producing client application / invoices in line with billing timetable.
- Working proactively to reduce current level and ageing of delegated contract's WIP.
- Processing timesheets for delegated staff.
- Filling and general office duties.
- Any other duties as and when required that are commensurate to the role.
Experience, Skills, Attributes Required:
- Proven experience in a similar role advantageous.
- Strong IT skills in particular excel and experience of pivot tables.
- Disclosure clearance required for role.
- Diligent, numerate with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to prioritise and organise own work whilst working on a variety of tasks.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant personally, it isn't always possible and sadly we cannot provide individual feedback. If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered please click apply!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Office Angels who are operating as an employment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
**If you are currently registered with Office Angels and interested in this role please contact your consultant directly by email**
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Commercial Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.