Our client is a legal professional services consultancy that provides expertise in a range of commercial problem solving disciplines and they are looking for an Executive Assistant to provide administrative and secretarial support to the three most senior people in the organisation. The right candidate will already have experience working as either an administrator or secretary within a professional office.
This incredibly friendly office of about 50 people is welcoming and supportive and need a team player that can manage all of the duties that go along with supporting three very busy individuals. The organisation also has a Foundation arm that undertakes research and initiatives and believe in a friendly and honest workplace.
JOB ROLE: PA to the Founder, Co-Founder and MD
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: up to £35,000 per annum
COMPANY TYPE: non-profit legal consultancy
HOURS: 9:00am - 5:00pm
LOCATION: Chancery Lane
WOW FACTOR: Incredibly friendly boss, lovely hotel, team, and the opportunity to work in a role where you are liaising with senior members of staff of massive companies as well as government officials!
JOB SUMMARY | PA
The role involves requiring as broad range of administrative and secretarial support to a small team of senior executives, each of whom is also a practising mediator and trainer/consultant.
- Providing high quality administrative and secretarial support
- Liaison with clients regarding mediation case work and enquiries, including ensuring that often highly confidential briefing documentation for individual case assignments is received and organised
- Full diary and inbox management, including but not limited to, diarising meetings and administration of mailboxes
- Liaison with the business development team to support the identification of potential leads and follow up on opportunities
- Booking travel arrangements
- Drafting of letters / emails and typing of dictated material
- Preparation of expenses, credit card analyses and timesheets
- Maintenance of principals' social media profiles (Twitter and LinkedIn), writing biographies for conference and training literature, as well as entries for various legal directories
- Assistance with maintaining marketing material for relevant events and seminars, including production, formatting and proactive updating of PowerPoint presentations
- Supporting organisation of board and executive group meeting, taking minutes and being the first point of contact for our external trustees and other enquirers
Experience and skills required
- Experience of working in a professional environment, either in a PA or secretarial position, is essential
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills, including the ability to manage own workload, deal with multiple tasks efficiently and effectively, plan ahead, anticipate needs and potential problems, and get things done with the minimum of supervision
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to compose own correspondence and draft reports; well-spoken and literate with high level of English grammar
- Good educational background
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Windows/Office/e-mail/database)
- Calm and measured approach
- Good under pressure
- Thoroughly reliable
- Professional manner and the self-confidence to deal with senior client contacts via email, telephone and in person
- A flexible and professional attitude to work which is constantly changing and developing
- Enthusiastic, organised, focused and extremely proactive approach to tasks
- An interest in effective communication and conflict management is desirable
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, Holborn branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted for the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy