Finance Assistant - Temp to Perm
Our client is a private equity firm, looking for a smart and switched on candidate with interest in business and finance, to work as an office/finance assistant, and ultimately grow into a team assistant.
JOB ROLE: Office/Finance Assistant
COMPANY: Private Equity Firm
HOURS: Full time - temp to perm
SALARY: 23K temp - 25K permanent
LOCATION: West End
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Meeting and Greeting guests;
- Answering calls and directing them efficiently and taking detailed accurate messages and forwarding them in a timely fashion;
- Data inputting into Microsoft outlook and other systems;
- Printing / binding;
- Expense management;
- Assisting in the office management to ensure all works well;
- Ordering of stationery/water etc for the office;
- Ad-hoc tasks for the Finance office;
- Assisting in the creation of nameplates etc for Advisory Council and Company Conference;
- Assisting in the set up and ordering of business breakfasts and lunches; and
- Printing and collating all information/documents on a Friday in readiness for the company's Monday morning meeting.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Financial - Either through studies or work experience, shown an interest in the financial sector
- Grade A-B at GCSE minimum in Maths and English
- Type speed - Minimum 50WPM
- Intermediate to advanced Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- 30 mins maximum travel time from the West End
- Well presented
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels are an Employment Business
Thank you for your interest in this role. All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Office Angels Oxford Circus branch look after roles in the following locations and all areas in between: Oxford Circus, Bond Street, Marble Arch, Marylebone, Mayfair, Baker Street, Edgware Road, Regents Park, St Johns Wood, Primrose Hill
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Finance Assistant - Temp to Perm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.