Big Data Solutions Architect
A Big Data Solution Architect / Consultant in needed for a well-known technology giant in London. With their UK office based near Charring cross and Temple you will be one of the first UK based Big Data specialists.
The company has been highly successful in Asia and is now expanding into Europe offering a wide variety of services. You will be supported by other data teams across the globe to work on UK, EU and worldwide initiatives.
Your role will be to:
- Lead the big data solution strategy, planning and responsible for data product's competitiveness in the global marketplace.
- Manage the overall strategy for the creation of innovative big data and AI based data intelligence solutions, including requirements gathering, project planning, and new solution verification.
- Manage in-depth market and industry research and analysis to create leading product solutions.
- Manage the data intelligence business model and build relationships with partners and clients in this ecosystem globally.
- Manage globalisation of the data products whilst promote the solutions to global clients and support sales team to achieve sales target.
- Provide big data solution to support frontline sales by designing the integrated solution based on the company's product portfolio.
Ideally you will have a background in:
- Pre-sales and/or financial services
- Big Data experience dealing with solution architecture and tool like Hadoop, Greenplum, Vertica, Hana, and others.
- Any experience with digital transformation projects, cloud technologies, Machine Learning and AI
Role: Big Data Solution Architect
Location: Central London
Salary: £80k - £100k + package
If you are interested in this Big Data Solution Architect position please do not hesitate to apply for further details.