Billing & Pricing Administrator
NEW ROLE AVAILABLE - City of London
An amazing opportunity for a Billing & Pricing Administrator to join an incredible finance company, based in the heart of the City has become available. The ideal candidate must have previous experience within a similar role. If you are looking for the next step in your career please apply today!
JOB ROLE: Billing & Pricing Administrator
JOB TYPE: Full Time
HOURS: 8.30am - 5.30pm
SALARY: £26,000 - £28,000 *Depending on experience
LOCATION: City of London - Close to Bank/Moorgate/Monument stations
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Maintaining petty cash - Bank reconciliation
- Paying bills by credit card
- Raising Purchase Orders, logging payments
- Assisting in Financial Management, including:
- Cash Flow reporting including Aged Debtors monitoring
- End-of-month, end-of-quarter and end-of-year routines
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Experience within a similar role is necessary.
- Strong education, qualified or part qualified
- Excellent IT skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Numerically minded
- Personable, professional, friendly and confident
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, City branch Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.