Executive Assistant - Nantwich - £30k - £40k per Annum
Your main responsibility will be to deliver support to senior figures and financial planners within the business and contribute to the continued success of their business and client relationships.
on a daily basis you will take on the following tasks;
* Organise and schedule meetings
* Prepare meeting agendas, perform research for meetings
* Maintain office correspondence, including franking and receiving post, crafting routine electronic correspondence* Perform reception duties such as answering phones where necessary
* Manage the diaries and schedules of senior management
* Liaise with clients and business guests
* Organise media appearances and events
* Maintain electronic filing system, ensuring processes and software are up to date and in working order
* Manage projects and follow-up with team members where required
* Maintain a strong working relationship with other external parties
* Liaise with other staff members on behalf of senior management
* Handle payroll, HR, and recruitment duties, including on-boarding new staff members and training new employees where necessary
* Prepare and deliver monthly reports
* Excellent competitive basic salary PLUS a discretionary monthly bonus package linked to results and client service.
* Pension of up to 10% matching contributions after qualifying period of one year's service.
* Death in Service after qualifying period of one year's service.
* 25 days holiday PLUS Bank Holidays (based on full time working hours).
* Longevity bonus for loyalty.
* Great incentive packages for amazing team events.
This is a fantastic opportunity with a brilliant business to work for so if you're available and interested please apply now for an immediate response.
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.