PA - Education
PA - Education - Strood
We are looking for a flexible, reliable and resourceful PA / Office Manager for a Primary School based in Strood. You will be reliable, committed and able to help with the day to day running of the Office whilst supporting the Head Teacher with adhoc duties.
The duties of the role will include a wide range of administration tasks, so the ideal candidate will have experience using SIMS within a school environment.
- General Office Manager duties including, helping with admission, recruitment & absence and day to day running of the Office
- Responsible for the management of petty cash
- To arrange supply cover as requested by the Principal and Business Manager
- Promote excellent professional relationships with parents and children
- Provide an excellent service to visitors both face to face and over the telephone
- Raise orders where needed and effectively use the financial system of the School
- Has previous experience of managing and administering, pupil's attendance and punctuality
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Has experience of organisational effectiveness in previous positions
- Can lead and manage others but is also collegiate and an effective team player
- Would be a positive and enthusiastic role model for our pupils
- Experience using SIMS
This role is an on going temporary assignment with the view to being a long term assignment. You will receive 28 days holiday when temping through Office Angels and many other envious benefits!
If you are looking for an exciting Office Manager role then please call Sophie today on 01634 838430 or alternatively apply now.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.