Spanish Speaking* Compliance Assistant
An outstanding Spanish Speaking Compliance Assistant role has come available in an amazing Finance Company in the heart of the City. The client requires the candidate to not just be fluent in Spanish but also English. This role is a varied, busy support role with great opportunity for development and progression.
JOB ROLE: Spanish Speaking Compliance Assistant
REQUIREMENT: Fluent in Spanish and English
JOB TYPE: Permanent position
HOURS: 08.30am - 17.30pm
SALARY: £23,000 - £28,000 *Depending on experience
CULTURE: Dynamic, busy, varied, modern offices.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- General ad-hoc administration tasks supporting the team
- Training is offered to the successful candidate
- Corresponding with Spanish and English clients
- Manage a complex and demanding workload and prioritise efficiently
- Client documentation and information handling and filing
- Account administration
- Updating company in house systems
- Client on-boarding
- Processing of UK and International applications
- Run all compliance procedures staying in line with company policy
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- MUST be fluent in Spanish and English
- Ideally at least 1 year working in a UK office environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT Skills
- Must have an excellent work ethic
- Personable and professional
- Must be able to work independently and show initiative
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line.
Advertised by Office Angels, City branch
Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.