Cancer Care Team Coordinator
We are currently recruiting for a Team Coordinator to work with a leading Insurance company in their Cancer Care team for a period of 9 months. The role will involve;
- Provision of excellent service to customers and effective support to the Nurse Case Managers who present queries and challenges which require assistance.
- To act as the team 'go-to person' providing administrative support, organisational and communication skills to enable the team to provide exemplary customer service, knowledge of products, scheme rules and operating systems.
- Assist in the organisation of the team work to ensure service level agreements and key performance indicators (KPI's) are achieved and exceeded.
- Support the L&D manager/nurse case managers in coaching and development of individuals.
- Handling inbound and making outbound telephone calls with our customers, intermediaries, clients and healthcare providers regarding Private Medical insurance policies, together with the accompanying administration that comes with the role,
- Ensure internal and external customers receive a positive and outstanding experience every time you are in contact with them.
- Responsible for supporting the team's delivery of case management through the varying aspects of their role, which will prevent claims leakage.
- Requires a high degree of organisational skills and the flexibility to work in a prioritised manner to meet the agreed service levels within the team.
- Responsible for all administrative functions from faxing /filing, reporting and stationary ordering for remote site.
Clinical Services is a busy operational area, the staff are dealing with patient's who are seriously ill or are undergoing extensive treatment for a medical condition, in addition to all the providers of care. Therefore it is essential that this role provides support to the staff by ensuring that they perform all aspects of their role to a high degree.
Skills & Experience
Start date ASAP until 31st January 2019.
37.5hrs per week